Copywriting Services In Cleveland, Ohio
Strong content marketing sets you apart from your competitors and provides the foundation for a successful search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing strategy. To ensure your content is informative, polished and error-free, solid copywriting services are a must. Along with well-placed visual elements, the written material posted on your website is vital to your success and greatly adds to your brand impression. Writing good copy involves much more than using the right words to describe your products or services. Good copywriting helps you increase your web traffic and generate more leads and conversations. When you need the best, turn to the experts at FREQUENCY27. Our copywriting services help get your website’s content noticed.
What Is Copywriting
Writing text for advertising or marketing purposes produces copy, hence the name copywriting. Unlike news, feature or editorial writing, the prime goal of copywriting is to get the reader to take a particular action, such as making a purchase, signing up for a service or requesting more information about your company, products or services.
How Does Copywriting Work
Copywriting typically focuses on copy for articles, blogs, product descriptions, targeted content for specific webpages, social media content and infographics. Whatever you need created, the copy must pull readers in with relevant and valuable content about the products or services they want to learn more about. However, copywriting should get readers to want to engage with you and buy from your company, not spam them with offers that irritate readers and turn them off your content. When done correctly, copywriting persuasively communicates with potential customers and effectively connects with search engines to improve your online visibility and organic search ranking.
Why Is Having Good Copywriting Important?
Anyone with a website has a critical need for quality content, if they want to improve the average consumer’s view of their company. Working with leading copywriters and developing a strong content strategy provides potential customers with impressive insight into your brand and tells them why your company’s products or services are worth their time. Copywriting that produces quality content is more effective than outbound advertising methods, which makes it more cost-effective and positively impacts your bottom line.
On the flip side, bad copywriting negatively affects your business more than the lack of copy on your website. When you post poorly written copy full of spelling errors, poor grammar, stuffed keywords and spammy content, it can:
- Make your company look unprofessional
- Damage your company’s overall image
- Hamper your efforts to attract new customers
- Make existing customers question their loyalty to your business
- Result in lost sales from new and repeat customers
- Make your competition look better by comparison
Providing your site visitors with quality content through good copywriting is an ongoing process. Whether you’re just building your online presence or your website has been online awhile, you must regularly infuse your site with fresh copy to provide the latest details about your brand, keep your customers engaged, ensure you maintain SEO value and stay high on search engine results.
What Are The Benefits Of Great Copywriting?
Our professional copywriters work with you to develop a high-quality content strategy that ensures unique content on your website. You can then strategically share this content by distributing it to your social networks, email newsletters or other online marketing ventures. Sharing content attracts more consumers from your target audience and helps create backlinks to your website, which helps with your SEO strategy and search engine ranking. Copywriting is even more beneficial when formatted for easy viewing over mobile devices, which are an increasingly popular vehicle for consumers to search for local vendors. Incorporating well-written copy into all your marketing materials offers many other benefits, including:
- Enhancing your brand’s image and recognition
- Ensuring your brand stands out amid your competition
- Creating value in your business and its products or services
- Establishing credibility as an authority in your industry
- Proving your transparency and trustworthiness
- Defining the benefits of choosing your products or services
- Increasing customer loyalty and word-of-mouth advertising
- Improving conversion rates of prospective customers
Quality copy is an essential ingredient in a top-notch website and it takes human talent to create the copy you need to succeed. You can’t automate good copywriting and you can’t afford to not invest in a long-term plan.
Why Create A Copywriting Strategy?
Creating a copywriting strategy ensures all the written marketing materials you produce for your business’s products or services are consistent and conform to a well-thought-out editorial calendar. Mapping out a clear-cut strategy also keeps everyone involved in your content production in sync and producing copy that provides the latest, most relevant information for your current and future consumers. A successful content marketing strategy ensures you deliver fresh content on a continual basis to your website, while also supporting your email, social media, and other marketing strategies. Your copywriting strategy also strengthens the results of keyword analysis by ensuring you incorporate appropriate keywords throughout your text. Topically-focused content in copywriting is vital because it boosts your ranking in organic search results, which drives more traffic to your site.
How Do We Develop Your Copywriting Strategy?
FREQUENCY27 helps you develop your content strategy by starting at the beginning, which requires conducting SEO research and developing an editorial calendar that helps guide your company’s content creation.
A content strategy is a plan for creating, publishing, and managing content. To create a content strategy, you can follow these steps:
- Define your goals: What do you want to achieve with your content? Your goals might include increasing brand awareness, generating leads, or driving sales.
- Identify your target audience: Who are you creating content for? Understanding your target audience will help you create content that resonates with them and meets their needs.
- Conduct a content audit: Take stock of the content you already have, including blog posts, social media posts, and other materials. This will help you identify any gaps in your content and plan for future content creation.
- Determine your content types: What types of content will you create? Options might include blog posts, social media posts, emails, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Plan your content calendar: Decide how often you will publish new content and what topics you will cover. You can use a content calendar to schedule your content in advance and ensure that you are consistently publishing new materials.
- Set editorial guidelines: Establish guidelines for your content, including tone, style, and formatting. This will help ensure that your content is consistent and meets the needs of your audience.
- Evaluate and adjust: Review the performance of your content and make adjustments as needed to ensure that it is meeting your goals and resonating with your audience.
This effectively marries the benefits of your SEO strategy and content creation that effectively attracts and retains customers. From blog posts and landing pages to press releases and eBooks, we write and develop your content marketing strategy from start to finish. We don’t just write bland copy; we write copy that will entice your readers to incorporate topical phrases throughout your copy to ensure it’s seen as a relevant source.
However, since we start from scratch, your copy sounds like it’s written by a real person. We specialize in writing concise, error-free, persuasive, and properly written copy for various industries, including content for:
- Ad Copy
- Email content
- Landing pages
- Meta copy
- Press releases
- Product descriptions
- Sales pages
- Social media posts
- Web pages
Besides informative and engaging content, the copywriting strategy we help you develop utilizes other elements that make your content more visible to consumers looking for your products or services and by search engines. Vital elements of successful copywriting include headlines, subheads, title tags, META descriptions, and attention-grabbing call-to-action copy.
How Can You Get Started Creating Copywriting Project?
When starting your copywriting strategy, keep your content as relevant to your business as possible. While it’s okay to capitalize on popular trends, especially in your blog and social media posts, always be on the lookout for ways to link these topics to relevant issues in your industry or a particular product or service you offer. Blogging is an increasingly popular way to add additional user-friendly content that helps to answer the various questions your customers may have during their research stage and thus help further strengthen your brand, voice, and industry expertise. No matter what copywriting project you get started with, focus on reputable, high-quality content that showcases desired products or services.
We can help you with all your copywriting needs. FREQUENCY27 is a small boutique digital marketing and SEO firm in Cleveland, Ohio. We ensure your content has the extensive detail it needs to appease discerning readers and help them find the solutions they want or need. Quality is more essential than ever in online copywriting. When you work with us, your content will be well-written and compelling with an appropriate focus on SEO that’s accessible for readers on everything from laptops to mobile phones.
Contact us to schedule a no-cost consultation to discuss your copywriting project today.