Digital Marketing Services In Cleveland, OH
With so many potential customers actively using search engines, websites, and social media to decide what they should buy, it’s vital your brand be visible and provide the best experience to motivate consumers to choose your brand over your competitors.
At FREQUENCY27, we blend offline and online experiences to create effective overall marketing strategies for your small business. Our strategies help tell the story of your brand to instill confidence in your products and grab the attention of new and returning customers. It’s so much easier to develop a logical, effective marketing plan and help ensure your business’ success when you employ the key elements of a good digital marketing strategy.
What Is Marketing?
In the simplest terms, marketing includes any task that gets potential customers interested in your company’s products or services. Although marketing is often used interchangeably with advertising, marketing actually comprises numerous aspects that include advertising. Marketing is a long-term plan that helps you reach out to consumers and turn them into your customers. Due to the continuing popularity of the Internet, digital marketing is a vital part of your overall digital marketing strategy that helps you achieve your overall goals.
How Does Digital Marketing Work?
Marketing relies heavily on market research and analysis to identify the target audience for your products, which also helps you identify your products’ strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities. Armed with this vital information, you can tweak your digital marketing strategy accordingly and set realistic objectives and sales goals.
Having a set strategy provides you with the foundation you need to tackle specific elements in your marketing plan, including branding, packaging, promotions, and advertising. Your market research also helps tailor your marketing and learn where your customers spend their time looking for products.
This allows you to schedule and budget for the ideal mix of tools within offline and online media channels. Optimize your strategy by researching popular types of marketing, including print marketing, Internet marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing, and blog marketing.
Why Is Having A Digital Marketing Strategy Important?
Without marketing, especially digital marketing, most businesses will fail, so it’s crucial for small businesses to create a comprehensive, long-term digital marketing strategy. If you want your business to succeed, building a solid digital marketing strategy is a must. Even the best products will fail in the marketplace if nobody knows about them. Customers have lots of choices, so if you’re not getting their attention, you’re not going to reach your sales goals. Without a digital marketing strategy with a fully integrated digital marketing plan, your company will:
- Lose sales to competitors
- Lose market share to existing and new competitors
- Miss out on winning new customers
- Retain fewer repeat customers
- Miss opportunities for better targeting
- Fail to maximize desired business outcomes
Who Needs Marketing & Can Benefit From It?
Without a digital marketing strategy, your business risks wasting money on marketing venues that simply don’t provide results. A solid market strategy gives your business direction in your marketing efforts to ensure your marketing dollars provide the best return on investment. Crafting a successful digital marketing strategy benefits any company by helping:
- Identify tools to effectively combat competition and gain market share
- Save time and money by focusing on marketing initiatives that support overall objectives
- Differentiate you from competitors
- Clearly identify your products’ distinctive advantages
- Serve as a foundation for all your marketing campaigns
- Improve marketing effectiveness
- Win new customers
- Encourage existing customers to spend more
- Increase sales and profits
- Promote brand identity and create a preference for your brand
- Strengthen customer and employee loyalty
- Support launches of new products/services and advertising/PR campaigns
- Keep your marketing current and focused
Why Develop A Digital Marketing Strategy?
Developing a digital marketing strategy provides your business with a roadmap to follow and helps you measure your results against the goals you’ve set. It also helps you target the most likely consumers that want your products or services. Using your extensive market research, you’ll create a long-term digital marketing strategy that helps you develop a sustainable competitive advantage by focusing on the best marketing mix to maximize your profits and business growth. When you develop a digital marketing strategy you also:
- Identify your target audience, including demographics, behaviors, and purchasing power
- Understand your objectives and how to execute them
- Define how to market your products or services
- Easily formalize marketing ideas and concepts
- Keep your goals and marketing efforts on track
How Do We Develop Your Digital Marketing Strategy?
We help you develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy you can use long-term, but is still fluid enough to embrace change. Adaptability allows you to pursue areas of improvement or a complete change of direction to stay competitive. We help you:
- Analyze your business to understand your objectives and how to reach them
- Analyze your products/services to understand what makes them unique
- Analyze your market to understand your growth expectations
- Identify your target audience and increase brand awareness
- Analyze your customers to understand their behaviors
- Analyze your competition to compare strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor your competition’s products and marketing campaigns
Increasing your brand awareness, customer base, and profits in today’s market greatly hinges on online marketing techniques. We specialize in digital marketing without overlooking the continued importance of offline advertising tactics as a healthy part of your overall content digital marketing strategy. Besides traditional press, we also ensure your business has a user-friendly website based upon our technical SEO site audit, has high-quality SEO content with topically-focused content pages, infographics, images, blog posts, videos, and other visual and audio content that provide a lasting impression.
How Can You Get Started Developing A Digital Marketing Strategy?
The first step to developing your digital marketing strategy is knowing your target customer, which tells you who you need to focus your marketing efforts on. Focusing your digital marketing strategy ensures better results and a better return on your investment. A common way to determine your target audience is by creating a buyer persona, which includes what your ideal customer looks like based on detailed demographics.
It’s also important to understand your current position in the marketplace, which should include researching your competitors. However, don’t make the mistake of replicating your competitors’ every move. Instead, use competitor analysis to help you:
- Evaluate your current marketing plan
- Find out what is and isn’t working for them
- Understand what you could do better than others
- Discover areas that need total revamping
- Find untapped opportunities
Choose the right digital marketing channels to get your marketing message in front of the most prospects. Modern content marketing embraces ever-evolving online networks, but avoids wasting resources with a scattered mix of digital channels. Instead, focus on the online channels guaranteed to reach your target customers.
Figuring out what marketing tactics you want to use and where to implement them is easier when you make realistic marketing goals. Setting goals lets you know where you want to end up, how to get there and when you’ve arrived. Focus on your goals by including a workable timeline, specific and actionable steps and a way to track or measure your success. With relevant, traceable goals, you have something to work towards and ensure your digital marketing strategy is focused and staying on track.
FREQUENCY27 is a small boutique SEO and design studio in Cleveland, OH that understands how thrilling, fulfilling, and highly challenging it is for small businesses to grow. We love working with companies who feel the same way. We take a different approach with your small business because we thrive on what we do and believe in what you do. That’s why we do everything in our power to help your small business stand out from the crowd.
Contact us to schedule a no-cost consultation to discuss your digital marketing needs today.